Beginning with our 9.30 Eucharist on Wednesday, 16 June 2021, Holy Trinity Cathedral will resume on-site worship. On Sunday, 20 June 2021, we will welcome up to 50 people (including those engaged in liturgical leadership) to both the 8.00 and 10.00 eucharists.
- Masks are mandatory.
- Seating is limited to designated areas in the Cathedral.
- Hand hygiene must be maintained.
- Contact tracing will be mandatory.
- No congregational singing is permitted at this time.
- Communion will be in one kind only, e.g., the consecrated bread.