We are happy to announce that Holy Trinity Cathedral is re-opening for in-person worship. To keep everyone safe, we will be following Covid-19 protocols:
- no more that 50 people present (including the altar party)
- the hall is available for overflow, with clergy present
- seating is arranged so that everyone will be six feet apart, except for households and people in the same "bubble" who will be able to sit together
- service of the word (no communion)
- music will be unaccompanied (no singing)
- coffee hour remains suspended
- participants may greet one another from a safe distance but not gather in groups after the service.
We will continue to livestream the service for parishioners who are staying home to minimize contact. So, please come to the church building or stay home for church--make the right choice for you and your family.